|Lyall Gillespie Collection|
These photos are from the new (2010) sign on the site of the old St Paul's Anglican Church and burial ground site in Evatt. The sign gives a brief history of the church and site. The drawing below is dated 1926, so the photo must have been earlier than that, but clearly the church was already disused, and probably had been for some years, so possibly it was taken in the 1910s or early 20s. Perhaps the building was used as some sort of farm storage once it had started to deteriorate - there seems to be a cart in the drawing below.
|Sketch of St Paul's Church, Ginninderra, by Eireen Mort|